Today Upper Deck released its trading card adaptation of Marvel’s hit movie, Black Panther. The movie premiered in Los Angeles in January 2018 and then released nationwide in mid-February. While it is the highest-grossing movie of 2018 with $1.3 billion worldwide, it is also the third-highest-grossing film ever in the United States.
Here’s what to expect in 2018 Upper Deck Black Panther.
- 5 cards per pack.
- 20 packs per box.
- Look for 1 Autograph, Sketch card, or Vibranium Metal card per box!
- 90 Card Base Set featuring authentic movie stills, with three (3) different foil parallels to collect – one numbered to 50.
- Look for Vibranium Cards, printed on metal!
- 4 different insert sets showcasing the vibrant people, places and technology of Black Panther’s home, Wakanda!
- Find both single and dual Actor Autographs!
- Collect 1 of 1, original art sketch cards!
- Memorabilia Cards! Authentic material used in the production of the movie! Look for two (2) in every box!
- Printing Plate cards – Collect unique cards made from the printing plates that created some of the set!