2019 Panini USA Stars & Stripes Baseball
Release Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Configuration: 8 cards per pack; 5 packs per box; 20 boxes per case.
Inside Each Box: 30 base cards, 5 base parallels, and 5 autograph or memorabilia cards, per box on average!
- On-card signatures from more than 40 players with parallels signed in black, blue, red, and green ink. Be on the lookout for the rare Red, White and Blue parallel as well!
- Look out for Alumni Signatures, which features some of the greatest ever to suit for USA Baseball like Roger Clemens, Todd Helton, Casey Mize, and more!
- Hobby-exclusive Chinese Taipei and Japanese Collegiate All-Stars Silhouette Jersey Signatures with rare Patch, Brand Logo, and Laundry Tag parallels!
- Stars & Stripes will feature on-card autographs from at least 15 of the current projected first-round picks in this year’s baseball draft, including 7 of the top 10!
- With the addition of the 16U National Team Development Program to 2019 Stars & Stripes, our expansive players list just got even deeper!
Where To Buy: 2019 Panini USA Stars & Stripes Baseball
Did you know that we have our own logo apparel and accessories? Show your support for the Steel City Scoop by visiting our shop!
Don’t forget to listen to the Steel City Scoop podcast! On each episode, we give listeners the Inside Scoop on industry news and product releases while also speaking with experts and representatives from all corners of the hobby!
See more industry news here!