2019 Panini Score Football
Release Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Configuration: 40 cards per box; 10 packs per box; 12 boxes per case.
Inside Each Box: 4 autographs, 96 rookies, 10 parallels, 36 inserts and 1 foil stamped buy back card per box, on average!
- Score Football returns in 2019 and celebrates its 30th anniversary in the hobby, look for hobby-exclusive, foil-stamped 1989 Score buy back cards, including rare autographed versions from the first year of Score Football.
- New in 2019 look for 30th Anniversary parallels of the base and rookie cards limited to only 30 copies.
- Chase the biggest set of 2019 which features 440 cards and includes 330 base and 110 rookies.
- Look for one of the first officially licensed rookie cards and rookie autographs cards from all of the top prospects of the 2019 NFL Draft.
- Find new inserts in 2019, that include Epix Game, Epix Moment, and Epix Season, which highlights the excellence of specific players from the 2018 NFL season.
Where To Buy: 2019 Panini Score Football
Did you know that we have our own logo apparel and accessories? Show your support for the Steel City Scoop by visiting our shop!
Don’t forget to listen to the Steel City Scoop podcast! On each episode, we give listeners the Inside Scoop on industry news and product releases while also speaking with experts and representatives from all corners of the hobby!
See more industry news here!